Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stupid Sundays

New furniture set, and random bitchings.
First let me say, that some people make me lose faith in what I'm doing.....

I received a notecard today from a girl who had received a FREE gift card from one of the clubs I sponsor. FREE GIFTCARD. FREE STUFF. It said:
hello ....i recieved a gift card an came to use it.....when i touched the item i wanted this popped up...

[8:01] Frop! Vendor - Broken outifit: You have touched me to get a list of options. Please read the menus carefully and follow the directions. If you ignore the menu you may lose part of your credit if you interact with another vendor later.
[8:01] Frop! Vendor - Broken outifit: The credit exchange with your credit card has been started.
This may take a moment. We apologize for the delay.
Please do not start a transaction with another vendor. You may lose credit on your card and not get an item in exchange.

it has been 20 mins....and still nothing...
I am a bit upset please fix it. cause honestly i most likely will not be back.


What the hell? Fine, don't come back, because I really don't want to do business with people that don't understand that SL DOES have issues sometimes, and everything is NOT perfect. lol god.
So here's what I have to say to people like this.
A. SL sucks sometimes. I have no control over it.
B. I am more than happy to help people fix any issues they have from trying to use a FREE DAMN GIFTCARD, if you will be NICE and tell me what the issue is.
C. Don't act like a freaking as.
Blah

Anyways...
On to the new stuff.
It's called 'College Life - Dorm Set'
It's fun and blue! lol
Most of the pillows on the bed have different animations in them, and multi-avi's can sit all at once! Weeee.
Come check it out.
<3 Lawra.

3 comments:

  1. She could have been polite instead of acting like that. People these days, grr! And Oh! That dorm set is super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was just....super pissy yesterday lol had it happened any other day I may not have snapped .=p
    Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete