Friday, May 29, 2009

My Frop! and me...

New stuff new stuff la la la la new stuff.

A huge thanks to everyone who participating in our Memorial Weekend Sale last weekend! Don't forget that the 'Through the Looking Glass' hunt is still going on and there are a lot of great shops involved.

Now, on to new Frop! goodness.

Kiss My Grits
I gave in...colored jeans, I really didn't know how well these would sell but I decided what the hey, I was feelin my 80's groove. I love the green ones. =D


Hybrid...this is based off one of my old sets, Strappy.
Tank, glitch shorts and prim skirt. weeoooo


Cute as a bug! Tee pack, all colors included.


Baby Doll dresses, in pink, green and blue.
The black one too, but it's only available for the vendor support month.=D


And...my new favorite! lol the crazy silly bunk bed...I love the poses on this thing.


Okay...go get your frop! on!

<3 LawraLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment