Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blah Frop blahhhh

Sooo much drama in the world. =p
Whew, there seems to be so much going around about the VIP Keys Hunt.
I too got to see the hunt from both ends. I was a designer and a hunter.
I thought that doing the hunt was FUN.
It took a few hours out of my day off and I actually complete it. I can't remember the last time I completed a hunt. lol
I went off with HC and Fuk and we were big goof balls for a few hours of the day.
When we were done, we went back to the platform to check out our goodies.
I was thrilled with Liquid Candy's input, I couldn't believe the amount of items thrown in for the hunt. I LURVE the retro skybox, and *gasps* it came in furnished and unfurnished versions. I also loved the damn pogo ball from catnip lol I'm a bit of a spaz (anyone that knows me in world can attest to that) and I love doing silly stupid things. I bounced around on that pogo ball for hours. Cute hair from Magika, awesome skins from Atomic, cute shoes with feet that are scripted for color change and so so so much more.
While some of the things weren't my style or didn't fit the sl persona I've chosen to create, I have a HUGE thanks to all the designers that put their time and effort into making these outfits. Also a huge thanks goes to Kenzie for getting this organize and Mal for setting up the hint blog.(Sorry if I left anyone out)

I'm tired of seeing all the negative comments that surrounded this hunt. People that are upset with Kenzie because of something they heard she did or said to one of their friends. Comments about the quality of some of the things people made. Everyone has their own idea of quality and everyone in SL is different. Some people think the things I make are crap. Well good for you. I make things because I enjoy creating them. If people buy them, that's awesome. I'm glad I can make things that others like too. But if they don't like them, there are thousand of others stores and styles out there for them to choose from.

The ongoings lately on the blogs about freebie items...bah. I'm just tired of the negativity. Don't attack someone for who they are in RL over something that's happened in world. It's childish and petty.
I don't think I'll be participating in any more hunts after the looking glass hunt is over. It's just too much to deal with anymore. I can't believe how incredibly mean people are.

In other news....Fukmi Clothing, Holli Pocket and Frop! are planning a huge fantastic sale to happen in the next week or two.
It will be...dun dun dun. Bring a Friend!
Stay tuned for more info on this awesome fun sale in Fropville soon.

I'm off to catch a flight.
Have a great day everyone

LawraLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment