Monday, April 13, 2009

What's in a Name?

I have to vent, so if you don't want to see the mean pissy side of Lawra, I'd suggest clicking somewhere else.

This morning one of my good friends on SL was reported for having an inappropriate name. Some of you may know her, and if you don't I suggest you get to know her. She's absatootly fantastik. Her name is Fukmi Sideways.
So yeah, a bit on the 'vulgar' side, but WAY more on the funny side.
WTF
At what point in society did we have to start taking care of people that are adults and should be able to handle them selves? Why do we set all these rules in place, so we don't 'offend' someone who may or may not have the same morals, religious views, political views or any other damn view. If I'm walking down the street, and I see someone wearing a shirt that says something I find offensive, shouldn't I just be responsible enough to think to myself 'wow, that's insane' and not try and get that person in trouble for wearing a shirt that IIIII find offensive, when the guy next to me thinks it's funny?
I don't understand how we got to the point where you can be in trouble in our society for 'offending' someone.
I'm tired of people that can't grow the hell up and take responsibility for themselves.

Someone would have had to see her name in world, pull up an AR and take the damn time to fill it out. You were THAT effing offended that you wasted 10 minutes or more of your day to send a damn AR to LL? GET A DAMN LIFE.
Grrrrr - Okay I'm done with that.

Moving on to a happier note....cadbury has made MINIATURE cadbury eggs and I've decided I like them much better than the larger ones. Want to know why?
Well so did I...so I dissected one of each and I discovered..that the small eggs don't have all the gross white filling, just the orange creamy filling.
Well, ya learn something new every day.

Sorry if I've offended anyone *laughs*

Lawra Loo

3 comments:

  1. I learned 2 things today. You are a great friend, and Cadbury mini eggs rock. My day is now a success.

    OMG you run with scissors!!! So do I. And I do it on purpose, and I laugh and laugh. I talk to strangers, but I do look both ways. 3 times. or more.

    I enjoyed your post, and checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Isle! =D Good to see someone reads this crap. Scissor rock, as do Cadbury mini eggs. I like your blog too, and I've linked it to here!
    Thanks again, and nice to meet you, here and Plurk!
    -LawraLoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you fucking serious? Fukmi got ARed for her name? Well I should be next, I guess. Fucking puritan hypocrites can AR my ass!

    Codie <3

    ReplyDelete