Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ramble frop ramble.

I loveeee it when people say nice stuff about me and my shop. lol crazy huh?
the girls over at 'Taylor Your SL' popped in today and looky what they had to say:

http://www.tailoryoursl.com/blog/?p=564

Weeee, thanks girls.
I love their blog too, great great finds. It's very dangerous to find good fashion blogs.
Be sure to check back as we've got lots of things planned for the next couple of weeks.

Also....omg. Someone on plurk posted this link the other day for a blog that I just freakin fell in love with. Please, just please. lol

http://rummagings.wordpress.com/

I'm going to go broke because of her.lol
She inspired my new look.
Go check out her blog....and I take noooo liability if you go broke from the cute stuff she blogs about.

Okay...so we've been working on the new website too, and I think we've just about got it ready to go. It's gonna be fannncyyy. lol
Will give ya more updates as they come.

Take care kiddlets. Seee ya soon.

Lawra Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment