Friday, April 3, 2009

Froppity Froo, new stuff and huge thanks!

*sniffs her coffee smelling lap top* It works still! Hah. Thank gooodness. I would die without it.

A happy little welcome to my blog roll Elle Kirshner.
Elle owns Second Spaces and Pulling Strings in-world and I've always loved her furniture/decor. AND Customer Service? She's got it. She once customized a living room set for me and made it green! I heart it and it's STILL up in my little house.
I decided today to wander to her shop to see what she'd been working on.
While there I discovered she's started making animations. Wahoo. They are so cute. I got one called Pile *points down*





What I'm also so amazed by, is that she's blogged a tutorial of sorts for help on using sit target helpers and such in furniture. Go check it out here:

http://secondspaces.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/toolbox-hez-multi-sit-script/

I used this today and made an awesome couch with an actual menu and no pose balls! Oh My goodness. It rocks. *YELLS* Thanks Elle!

Andddd.
You want to know who else rocks? HeZkeZl Slade. That's who.
If you've never been to his little gadget shop, you need to go. Like, right now.
He's got a bunch of awesome scripts that are uber useful for shop owners especially.
So go. A huge thanks to Hez for his awesome scripts I bought today. I love smart people.

And now on to a few new things. Nothing big, just tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment